Soft wheat ladoo | Winter must have an Indian dessert
Whenever I think about ladoo it’s a hard sweet that traditionally contains gond, which is very good especially for pregnant women. Today we are presenting you my mommy recipe of super soft ladoo. It is do mouth watering that you don’t have a need to bite this.Do share your views with us. It’s a must try recipe .
- Wok or a big pan
- 1 cup Desi ghee
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1 cup Sugar/ Jaggery powder/ Brown sugar/ Cane sugar
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds & cashews
- Take a wok add a cup of ghee. When it melts, pour a cup of wheat flour. Roast it on medium to low flame. It will bring a nice aroma.
- Pour all dry fruits that you want to add in your ladoo's. Roast for 4-5 minutes on lowest flame.
- Take a big plate, sieve whichever form of sugar you want to add. Transfer your wok stuff into that big plate. Stay calm its super hot at this moment. Mix with the help of spatula at earlier stage. later on you can mix with hands.
- You are good to make ladoo's and have it.
- Cook on low flame.
- Your flour and sugar is of same quantity.
- You can pour less ghee if you want to, it is advised to do that when you have practiced the recipe well.
- While transferring into big plate, take proper cautions as its super hot.
- Mix sugar when its hot only.
- Make ladoo when it is not super hot. Wait for 5-10 minutes.
- Beginners, you can use a big spoon to make equal ladoo's.