Instant cake for love | Valentine cake | Sandesh with rooh afzaa
We are here presenting instant cake recipe for valentine's day. It is similar to an Indian sweet originated from Bengal region created with dairy food and sugar. The best part is that the cake is quick, easy and beginner should try this. Any person can make this after watching the video.
- A pan
- 1 Packet digestive biscuit
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 200 Grams soft paneer / Indian cottage cheese / Tofu
- 3 Tbsp Coconut milk / regular ones
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Rooh afza
- Rooh afza
- Watermelon chunks
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pistachios (luxury look) OPT.
- Crush digestive biscuit with a rolling pin or grinder. Take a bowl transfer them and add melted butter to it. Mix them well. Take a plate or cake stand, place butter paper and ring mold on it. Pour biscuit mixture as bottom layer. Press that nicely. You can freeze this for 10 minutes only.
- In a pan, simply crush or grate cottage cheese. Cook on medium low flame for 3-4 minutes after adding certain coconut milk to it. For cooling it down, transfer it into a big plate. Add sugar and rooh afza. Knead it really well. Pour in mold as second layer, thickest layer of the cake.
Garnishing time :-
- Garnish it with rooh afza following with some watermelon chunks, pomegranate seeds and 2 cute strawberries. Its such a cute add on for valentine's theme. For making it royal or luxury cake, add dry fruits, I am using pistachios. You are good to serve.
- Free sides with help of knife or silicon spatula. Un-mold and serve it.
- It can be made in vegan style , you can use soy cottage cheese i.e Tofu.
- Regular sugar can be replaced with jaggery powder, sugar-free, stevia, coconut sugar OR honey.
- If you don't know how to curdle milk. Simply watch ours video of making homemade Indian cottage cheese OR paneer. Else you may use super-market one.
- We are using rooh afza , instead of that you can use any fruit crushers OR liquid jelly. You can also use jello powder but then its not instant cake, you have to freeze it until set.
- Coconut milk is a add on to flavors. You can use regular one too.