Healthy kulcha with wealthy matraa
Matar kulcha is a very famous recipe from northern India. Kulcha is a very popular bread-like naans, rotis, and paranthas. Traditionally its made up of all-purpose flour i.e maida. For converting its calorie content from high to low we are making kulchas from wheat flour. We can stuff the same. Its a yummy recipe.
- Flat pan
- 2 cups of Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 2 tbsp Olive oil/ any cooking oil
- Milk at room temperature for kneading
- 1 tbsp Black sesame seed
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Take a platter and add 2 cups of wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and curd. Gently mix the dough.
- Use milk for kneading the dough at room temperature. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and firm the dough.
- Take small balls and roll dough into roti's with help of rolling pin. You can stuff kulcha if you want to at this step itself. Spread black sesame seeds and coriander leaves. Press lightly. transfer your kulcha to flat pan.
- Gently roast kulcha from both the sides. You can apply butter/ghee/oil in the same. Similarly prepare other kulchas.
- According to your preference serve with matra, pickles, green chilli, chutneys and salads.