Gluten free healthy recipe | Happy Christmas breath recipe| 5 min quick snack for Christmas
Today we are here with our gluten free special and unique dish for this Christmas. The day is incomplete without breath. You can use this different idea to impress your loving ones. This is purely gluten free and full of veggies.
- A flat Pan
For dough :
- 1 cup Almond / oats / wheat flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Curd / Yogurt for kneading
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
Sauce & veggies :
- 1 tbsp Pizza Pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 100 gram Indian cottage cheese OR Paneer
- Bell peppers
- Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese
- Mix dry ingredients flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Knead with the help of curd. Knead after applying oil. Cover with cloth & rest for 30 minutes.
- After proper resting, roll dough in breath shape. Make holes with help of fork. Grease a pan with oil and slightly roast the dough.
- Now pour some sauce ( Pizza pasta sauce & Tomato ketchup). Apply grated indian cottage cheese and green veggies on it. Make a bow shape with red bell pepper. Sprinkle some cheese.
- Roast until cheese melts on low flame. Serve when its hot. Enjoy gluten free healthy dish with your friends and family.
Cook on low flame.