Feta cheese chickpea salad Vs sandwich | Healthy Greek salad | Salad sandwich
What Flavors Go Well with Feta cheese salad ?Bell peppers, pita bread, ricotta, chickpeas, garlic, grapes, olives, black or Greek as well as you can add some nuts for extra crunch. While feta cheese provides you with an excellent source of nutrients like calcium and protein, it also contains high amounts of sodium and saturated fat. Feta is lower in fat than many other cheeses, however, and is considered a reasonable option to eat in moderation.
- Pressure Cooker
- Pan or Wok
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Cumin / Mustard seeds
- 1 piece Green chili
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 medium-sized Onion
- 1/2 Bell peppers
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 1 Tomato
- 1 bowl Boiled chickpea
- 1 tbsp Roasted sesame seed
- 2-3 tbsp Feta cheese OR Pizza cheese
- Coriander/ Parsley for garnishing
- Multigrain bread
- 2 Healthy sauces (BBQ, Mint Mayo., Mustard, etc)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper
Feta cheese chickpea salad
- Boil overnight soaked chickpeas or bring bottled ones.
- Drizzle oil in a pan. Pour cumin/mustard seeds, green chili, ginger, onion, bell peppers, peas and tomato. You can add other veggies of your choice too. Saute them.
- Some chickpea and sesame seed in a pan. Add salt, black pepper and feta cheese to give it a delicious texture. Sizzle fresh parsley leaves.
- Cover the lid for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the flame.
- We are good to serve our homemade salad.
Feta cheese chickpea sandwich
- Take 2 slices of bread. Apply any two healthy sauces on inner side of sandwich.
- Use lettuce as base in sandwich. Pour some salad. You can roast sandwich on toaster or pan. Drizzling butter is again an option.
- Cut in slices. We are good to serve our delicious feta cheese chickpea sanwich or first ever salad sandwich.
- Boil chickpeas well.
- If feta cheese not available in your region, use cheddar cheese or pizza cheese.
- Cream cheese is also a wonderful option, if that is also not available you can visit our youtube channel and learn how to make that at your home.
- If you are willing to try new recipe of chickpeas, there is a recipe on my channel as Pindi chole which is an Indian delicacy as well as chickpea chaat too.
Feel free to serve and ask queries!!...