Oreo peda | 5 minute Indian sweet | Chocolate dessert | Kids special
Family completes when there are lovely kids and chocolate lovers. This is a must try recipe for all chocolate lovers. You can customize this recipe like you can use any cream chocolate biscuits instead of oreo. I personally love this biscuit and seen fandom of this. You can use any flavour of oreo. Creamy and chocolate a perfect combination for persn like us. Now get ready to make a different sweet under just 5 minutes.
- Wok ( Kadhai )
- 1 packet Oreo
- Condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp Unclarified butter/ghee (optional)
- Chopped almonds, sprinklers, marshmallows, grated chocolate, gems, etc
- Grind oreo biscuits in a grinder well coarse form.
- Add condensed milk gradually and knead with spatula. It will turn like a dough.
- You can grease it with ghee slightly to make it more graceful. It gives more shining look.
- Now you are good to make pedas, ladoos, sweet shape or a chocolate shape. Feel free to show your creativity.
- Noe garnish it with above variety. We are good to serve.
Various customize options are available friends. You must try this recipe. its my favorite and quickly made sweet or dessert.