Desi sweet | Fusion of Indian homemade sweet
In India, milk is offered with bread to youngsters as well as oldies. It is easy to digest and works as a sweetener. Today we are making a fusion of it in which, taste is enhanced and the dish becomes appealing. Slight butter make it crispier as we soft from inside.The recipe can turn into vegan by using Almond Milk or Soy Milk with Multigrain or Oat bread. Cacao powder/ Dark chocolates can be used for garnishing.
- Round pan / wok
- 1 litre Milk regular/ Almond / Oat/ Soy/ etc
- 2 slices Bread Wheat/ brown/ Oats/ Multigrain/ etc
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Butter/ ghee
- Honey to drizzle
- Cacao powder
- Almonds/ Pistachios
- Apply butter or ghee on pan. Roast 2 slices of bread from both the sides. Make it crispier. Cook on low to medium flame.
- Pour some sugar to taste. Add milk to it approximately 1 glass slowly and gradually. Cook it. The bread will absorb the liquid.
- Drizzle honey on it. Garnish with nuts, chocolates, coffee and so on. You are good too serve.