Cheese Maggi / My 2am Late Night Quick Snack
This a popular party snack specially amount youngsters. It’s easy to prepare such dish. People enjoy this with family and friends. Cheese when combined with noodles enhances its flavours. It do wonders to your taste buds.
- Pan or Wok
- Finely Chopped Onion
- Finely Chopped Tomato
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- Red Chilli Powder
- Maggi Tastemaker (present in maggi packs)
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves or Celery
- Take a deep pan, add 1 tbsp ghee or butter.
- Add green chillies and onions. Shallow fry them. Then we will add tomatoes. Roast them well.
- Add some salt to taste and red chilli powder for the vegetables in pan.
- Add noodles . Pour one and half cup of water for every noodle pack. I am taking 2 noodles in my video and I am adding 3 cups of water. Cover it with lid . Keep on medium flame for 4 minutes.
- Take a d small bowl add taste maker of Maggi in it. We will gently pour some water around 2 tbsp in bowl and gently mix it. We will add the solution to our pan.
- Add 1 cup of cheese to your pan . Gently mix with a spoon. Cover it with lid. On low flame leave for 3 minutes approximately.
- After 5 minutes garnish it with coriander leaves or celery . We are good yo serve now.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and share it on my Instagram or with my facebook page and please give a star rating & comment below if you like me post your unique recipe . You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.