Basic handmade chocolate | Chocolate #1
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”Can you make your own chocolate ? You can make chocolate from scratch in your own kitchen and become a chocolatier (that's fancy for chocolate-maker)! Once you're finished, you can eat your homemade chocolate right away or use it to make something else, like hot cocoa, cookies, brownies—or whatever you can dream up.
- A round pan
- 100 gram Dark compound (grated or crushed)
- Heat compound by double boiler method or simply microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Pour in mold and freeze for 5 minutes. You are good to serve, once you unmold it.
- Double boiler method keeps your compound hot for a longer period of time as compared to microwave.
- You can use any compound dark/milk/white. I personally love dark one.
- Calories may vary depending upon which chocolate you are using.
- Dark chocolates are low in calorie content when compared to white or milk.