Alfredo Maggi / My 5pm Maggi in White Sauce
Maggi in white sauce is a heavenly combination on earth. Its a fusion of Italian taste in Indian Maggi taste.
- Pan or Wok
- Ghee/ Butter
- Diced Capsicum
- Diced Onion
For white sauce:
- 1 tbsp All purpose flour (Maida)
- Cheese Slices
- Chili Flakes
For garnishing :
- Chili Flakes
- Italian Seasoning (opt.)
- Coriander Leaves (opt.)
- Black Pepper
- Take a pan, add some ghee. Add diced onions for roasting, after few minutes add diced capsicum. Roast on low flame.
- Add pinch of salt. After roasting if veggies. We will pour 3 cups of water and 2 pack noodles.
- Take a bowl add tastemaker of Maggi in water . Mix and pour in pan.
- Make it boil but keep it little raw in process of cooking.
- Gently pour Maggi in white sauce. Stir with the help of Turner. Add some water or milk. Add sliced cheese. Cover it with lid on high flame . Switch off flame after 4 minutes .
We are good to serve our Alfredo Maggie or Maggie in white sauce . We can garnish it with some oreganos, chili flakes or Italian seasoning.
For white sauce :
- Take a pan and pour 10 gm butter (1tsp). Add 1tbsp all purpose flour to it. Roast it properly on medium or low flame.
- Again add 1 tsp butter to it. Add 1 tsp of oregano and chilli flakes while roasting. Mix well. It will give you a fresh aroma.
- Slowly add milk to pan. Mix it well to avoid lumps. Stir uniformly. Add a pinch of black pepper and salt.